Dinning in Bocas del Toro, Bocas Paradise Cafe
Bocas Paradise Cafe is located in the back of Bocas Paradise Hotel. Bocas Paradise Cafe offers an inside area was well as an outside area on its terrace overlooking the Caribbean Sea. The Bocas Paradise Cafe is open from 7am till 10pm offering breakfast, lunch, and dinner. The head chef and Hotel Manager Christin Fjeld has already gained fame in Bocas del Toro for her previous restaurant Restaurante Bocas del Toro and work as official cook for the MTV Road Rules Games which were filmed in the Bocas del Toro archipelago. One quick glance over the menu will definitely get your attention. The Bar offers cocktails and non-alcoholic drinks.
All of our guests receive a 10% discount on your bill for the Bocas Paradise Cafe.
The breakfast menu contains the following items:
- Omelet: Green onions, peppers, cheese, Canadian bacon, and toast.
- Eggs Benedict: Eggs, Canadian bacon, hollandaise sauce on an English muffin.
- Breakfast Burrito: Eggs, cheddar cheese, peppers, potatoes, beans, bacon, and fresh salsa.
- Huevos Bocatorian: Tortilla, beans, eggs, cheddar cheese, topped with salsa, and sour cream.
- Waffles: with honey butter and fruit.
- Thin Pancakes: with butter, honey, and fruit.
- Granola Cereal with strawberry yogurt and fruit.
- French Toast
- Fruit Salad
- Bagel or Toast with cream cheese, butter, or jam
- Croissant with stuffed eggs, bacon, and cheese.
The lunch menu contains the following items:
- Salads such as: Caesar, Shrimp Salad, Tomato Salad, Potato Skins
- Pita Pockets with chicken, beef, or shrimp. Lettuce, tomato, onion, hummus and zatsikey
- Sushi Roll of the Day
- Burrito with beef, chicken, or shrimp. Served with a black bean corn salad
- Paradise Sandwich with ham, cheese, tomato, lettuce, onion on a fresh roll with potato salad
- Pasta of the Day
- Nachos with cheese, refried beans, and salsa
- Nachos with chicken or shrimp
The dinner menu contains the following items:
- Fish of the Day in a red pepper courier sauce served with roasted vegetables and potatoes
- Grilled chicken breast with enchilada sauce topped with grated cheddar cheese served with black beans, tomato salad, and rice
- Pineapple Chicken with garlic and giner sauce served wtih sauteed chayote, broccoli and over rice
- Beef Thai Style over oriental noodles and vegetables in a spicey broth
- Beef Scalopini served with scaloped potatoes and sauteed vegetables
- Grilled Snapper Filet with a lime and tequila vinagrette severd with scaloped potatoes and steamed vegetables
Some of the items on the dessert menu are Chocolate Suffle Cake with vanilla ice cream, Pineapple Baked Pie with vanilla ice cream, Chocolate Mocca Cake, and a Banana Split.
Events: Mid Summer Dream Wine Tasting Event
One of the newest Bocas del Toro hotels, Bocas Paradise Hotel, sponsored recently one of the first wine tasting events done in this region. Bocas Paradise Cafe, located inside this Caribbean hotel, held a food and wine pairing event, where several dishes were matched with wines depending on taste and flavor. Christin Fjeld, Hotel Manager of Bocas Paradise Hotel stated that she wanted to show how matching the flavors of spices, meats, and other foods with certain wines, enhances the flavor of both. She demonstrated this with six different plates matched with different wines.
Reserve with Us: